Frankfurt Bed and Breakfast Accommodation – Welcome!
We are very pleased that accommodation for private reasons (e.g. tourism) will be permitted again in Frankfurt am Main since 24.05.2021. However, some rules have to be observed. For further information, please refer to the Corona-Regeln in Hessen (24.11.2021):
- Access to our guesthouse is only permitted with a medical mask (surgical mask or protective mask of the standards FFP2, KN 95, N 95 or comparable); this also applies to children (surgical mask sufficient) from 6 years of age. The masks must be worn on all ways, to the room, also up to your table in the breakfast room. The obligation to wear the masks is waived upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- If you are staying overnight for private or business reasons, one of the following certificates must be presented (“2G Rule”):
- Proof of vaccination (only valid if the second vaccination was at least 14 days ago).
- Proof of recovery from Covid-19; maximum 6 months old.
- Attention must be paid to the minimum distance and the mask requirement. Guests who do not belong to the same household may not be accommodated together in one room. Proof is required for this.
With accommodation Frankfurt Bed & Breakfast you’ll make the right choice, whether for visitors of a fair, of a traing course or on holidays. On following pages we will show you pictures of guestroom, bathroom and the breakfast room. Furthermore you can directly make a reservation, on request with half-board. Finally, there is a lot of information about directions, environment and what else you can do. Have fun!
Private room Bed and Breakfast (B&B) here in Frankfurt on the Main
Many people come to Frankfurt just for journey through. But many stay for a while and discover aside skyline and banks the other, more endearing Frankfurt: beautiful surroundings with Taunus, Feldberg or Nidda.
Bed & Breakfast in Berkersheim north-east of Frankfurt
Since April 1, 1910, the northeastern Berkersheim belongs as district to Frankfurt am Main. Beside the districts of the airport and centre district Berkersheim with its approximately 3000 inhabitants is the third smallest district of Frankfurt. Atypical for the big city it is more likely to be of village character.
Berkersheim is located on the northern slope of the ‘Berger Rücken’. It extends to the Niddatal and lies about 7 km north-east of the city center and Frankfurt’s green belt. On the ‘Berger Rücken’ orchards , especially apple trees. In Berkersheim is i.a. the ‘Azur-Quelle’ whose source water is bottled as mineral water and distributed. Berkersheim is surrounded by Frankfurt neighborhoods Preungesheim, Frankfurter Berg, Bonames and Harheim and the East Heilsberg, a district of Bad Vilbel.
Transportation connection for Frankfurt Bed and Breakfast
The S-Bahn (S6 of the Rhine-Main Transport Association) with stop Berkersheim leads in one direction along the Nidda to Frankfurt Central Station and in the other via Friedberg to Kassel. As well you can use the very near located underground Station U5 Preungesheim, which will bring you directly into the city of Frankfurt. Several bus lines bind Berkersheim to all surrounding neighborhoods:
- Line 25 to Nieder-Erlenbach on Harheim
- Line 27 to Preungesheim (U5) and Nieder-Eschbach over Bonames
- Line 39 to Ginnheim via Preungesheim (U5) and Dornbusch
- Line 66 to Eschersheim
- Line 63 to Preungesheim (U5) over at Am Neunenberg (Berkersheim)
- Line N4 (night bus) at the weekend to Konstablerwache
Berkersheim is surrounded in the south and east by the federal highway 661 and the main road (Bundesstraße) 3.